- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for June
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
Careers at Barista Pro Shop
Full-Time Warehouse Representative/Delivery Driver - Loveland, Colorado
Date Posted: 2021-08-09$16.00/hourly - Bonuses for delivery driving.
Do you love coffee? Do you want to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, growing environment?
Barista Pro Shop is a local, family-owned Coffee Wholesale Distributor. We are looking for a Warehouse/Delivery Driving Representative to join the team. 75% of daily responsibilities would be in the Warehouse, where one would perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness, and assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. On the other hand, 25% of daily responsibilities would be to the delivery driving department. One is expected to transport orders over designated routes and ensure safe operation of vehicles.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and copy of valid driver's license. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required Documents for consideration:
• Updated Motor Vehicle Record-Clean
• Cover Letter
As a Full-time Employee, Benefits include:
- Health benefits - Dental Discount Plan, Medical Coverage, Vision Insurance
- AFLAC at the group rate!
- Paid Holidays - Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving!
- Generous PTO!
- Fully stocked training cafe to meet your on-demand coffee needs!
- Monthly Barista Bucks - $15 monthly to use in our catalog
- 401K with Company Match
Job Title: Warehouse Representative/Delivery Driver
Location: Loveland, CO Warehouse
Salary: $16.00/hourly when working in the Warehouse. When scheduled to delivery drive, $16.00/hourly + $17.50 to $35.00 driving bonus, depending on shift
Position Type: Full-time, benefits eligible role
- Sunday through Thursday or Monday through Friday
- Delivery Shifts can begin as early as 2am
Perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness, and assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. Perform delivery driving duties as assigned. Transport orders over designated routes and ensure safe operation of vehicles.
- First priority: mandatory "on call" backup driver for delivery driving staff.
- Receive route schedule the afternoon before driving day via email from customer service.
- Load orders in preparation for transport and secure product in the vehicle.
- Transport orders in a safe and punctual fashion.
- Unload deliveries to appropriate individuals while displaying complete professionalism.
- Collect funds from customers who receive COD orders per the driver instruction log and return to operations manager for deposit.
- Maintain vehicles and warehouse equipment (e.g. cleaning, inspecting, fueling, etc.) to ensure safe operation of the company vehicles.
- Assist warehouse in picking and packing orders according to the paperwork.
- Participate in physical inventories to assist with accurate stock levels and inventory control.
- Receive stock and non-stock items to ensure the quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Respond to inquiries from staff and vendors regarding the status of deliveries in a timely manner.
- Sort packages and other materials and supplies as they are delivered to the warehouse.
- Distribute items to assigned sites and/or individuals.
- Work with a wide variety of individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization.
- Adhere to all company and legal safety practices to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
- Assist other personnel as required.
- Attendance is a condition of employment. Availability must be Tuesday through Saturday for driving.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform multiple, non-technical tasks.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Ability to understand multi-step written and oral instructions.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, safety practices, and procedures.
- Lifting up to 70 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds and constantly up to 20 pounds to move product.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Driving; balancing; bending; stooping; kneeling; crouching; walking; pushing; pulling; lifting; sitting; talking; hearing.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle and use a hand-truck.
- The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions such as extreme cold weather and extreme heat, rain, sleet, snow, and wind conditions.
Barista Pro Shop is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience