- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for July
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
Careers at Barista Pro Shop
Full-Time Warehouse Representative/ Back-up Delivery Driver - Loveland, Colorado
Date Posted: 2019-07-08$15.00/hourly base/Negotiable based on experience. Bonuses for backup driving.Do you love coffee? Do you want to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, growing environment? Barista Pro Shop is local, family-owned Coffee Wholesale Distributor. We are looking for a Warehouse Representative to join the team. Daily responsibilities would be in the Warehouse, where one would perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness, and assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. Must be open to assisting with deliveries as a back-up driver on occasion where needed.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in order for your application to be considered complete to firstname.lastname@example.org. Base pay starts at $15.00/hr. Additional $25 bonus for backup driving plus one comped meal during the route. We look forward to hearing from you!
Perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain
warehouse organization and cleanliness; assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. Must be open to assisting with deliveries as a back-up driver on occasion where needed which includes a bonus for driving.
• Load orders in preparation for transport and secure product in the vehicle.
• Assist warehouse in picking and packing orders according to the paperwork.
• Participate in physical inventories to assist with accurate stock levels and inventory control.
• Receive stock and non-stock items to ensure quantity and quality of orders are correct.
• Respond to inquiries from staff and vendors regarding the status of deliveries in a timely manner.
• Sort packages and other materials and supplies as they are delivered to the warehouse.
• Work with a wide variety of individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization.
• Adhere to all company and legal safety practices to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
• Assist other personnel as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to perform multiple, non-technical tasks.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Ability to read and follow instructions.
• Ability to understand multi-step written and oral instructions.
• Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, safety practices, and procedures.
• Lifting up to 70 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds and constantly up to 20 pounds to move product.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Balancing; bending; stooping; kneeling; crouching; walking; pushing; pulling; lifting; sitting; talking; hearing.
• Ability to drive or learn to drive Forklift and use a hand truck.
• The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions such as extreme cold weather and extreme heat, rain, sleet, snow, and wind conditions.
Barista Pro Shop is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience.