- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for May
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
Careers at Barista Pro Shop
|Warehouse and Logistics Manager||Loveland, Colorado||2019-05-16||Details >|
|Full-Time Warehouse Representative/ Back-up Delivery Driver||Loveland, Colorado||$13.00 per hour at 90 days, performance appraisal and raise. (Bonus for delivery driving).||2019-05-10||Details >|
Warehouse and Logistics Manager - Loveland, Colorado
Date Posted: 2019-05-16
Do you love coffee? Do you want to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, growing environment? Barista Pro Shop is a local, family-owned Coffee Wholesale Distributor. We are looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager to join the team. This position will be responsible to oversee, organize, and direct the operations of the warehouse and the warehouse team. In addition, this role will be responsible for training and mentoring our delivery drivers.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and copy of valid driver's license. We look forward to hearing from you!
As a Full-time Employee, Benefits include:
- Health benefits - Dental Discount Plan, Medical Coverage, AFLAC at the group rate!
- Paid Holidays - Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving!
- Generous PTO!
- Fully stocked training cafe to meet your on-demand coffee needs!
- One free meal on the company when you drive - $10 maximum!
- Monthly Barista Bucks - $15 monthly to use in our catalog!
- Employee Assistance Program!
- 401K with Company Match
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Loveland, CO Warehouse
- Salary wage based on experience.
- At 90 days of employment, receive a Performance Evaluation and be eligible for a Performance Raise.
- Full-time, benefits eligible role
- Updated Motor Vehicle Record
- Cover Letter
- Oversee, organize and direct the operations of the warehouse to effectively manage the receipt, storage, selection, packaging, loading, distribution and shipping of products to customers. Act as the caretaker of the property. Supervise the activities of warehouse employees.
- Overseeing product delivery to customers in the most efficient and safest manner possible. Train and mentor delivery drivers and perform standard driver duties of loading and unloading orders, checking that all orders are 100% accounted for before leaving BPS and transport orders over designated routes and ensure safe operation of vehicles. Communicate issues or concerns to operations manager for resolution. Work with all departments within the company to meet customers’ needs and address vehicle issues. Represent BPS in the most professional manner. Serve as ultimate back-up for delivery driving needs.
- Direct and control all warehouse activities to ensure the efficient utilization of facilities for storing and distributing materials and managing inventories.
- Establish operational procedures for activities related to the verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure products and supplies are distributed with no shortages, down time, or delay in production schedules.
- Ensure shipments are received and distributed accurately and free of damage.
- Develop and manage inventory control procedures and ensure accuracy goals are achieved.
- Ensure inventory stock logs are maintained and up to date by physically counting materials and recording results on a regular basis.
- Monitor inventory levels and place purchase orders for new and additional materials.
- Drive forklift to load and unload trucks as well as organize warehouse product.
- Train and supervise Forklift Certifications for all Warehouse employees
- Conduct warehouse operations in a manner that promotes quality and safety standards.
- Clean warehouse grounds by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and gathering and emptying trash according to FDA code.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of the property and any company vehicles, coordinates with vendors when appropriate.
- Perform various administrative tasks to manage the warehouse office needs.
- Oversee work of Warehouse employees.
- Customer service as required.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other department managers in the company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train and mentor all delivery drivers including adhering to all traffic and driving laws while operating company vehicle.
- Ensure that all box and bag counts are accounted for before leaving BPS. Have team report any over/under counts to warehouse and bakery management teams.
- Train drivers on damage/refund protocol including communications with customer service.
- Train drivers on the collection of funds from appropriate accounts and turn in to accounting.
- Establish or assists customer service team in the most efficient routing of deliveries.
- Schedule all employees to ensure adequate coverage and efficient operations including covering for or sourcing the coverage of routes for last minute conflicts ie: sick staff member/emergencies
- Train delivery drivers to develop strong relationships by positively interacting with current clients and communicate any potential new business opportunities to the customer service manager.
- Oversee the transporting of orders in a safe and punctual fashion and ensure that deliveries are made to the appropriate customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate maintenance needs of vehicles: drivers to submit “request for maintenance” to warehouse manager to ensuring safe operation of the vehicle.
- Communicate new ideas, suggestions for better efficiencies, and recommendations to operations manager.
- Serve as backup for all routing responsibilities.
- Monitor and address employee attendance issues.
- Monitor and address driving issues based on reviewing of film.
- Ensure that all delivery drivers keep vehicles washed and full of fuel for next day routes.
- Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
- Assist other personnel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate with management team to resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Experience with Direct Store Delivery is desired but not mandatory.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Ability to understand multi-step written and oral instructions.
- Ability to evaluate delivery staff and assist with annual performance evaluations.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, safety practices and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 4 (four) years direct experience managing in a warehouse environment, preferably in a food related industry.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Logistics coordination and planning skills required.
- Forklift certification required.
- Ability to use basic machinery and work with tools required.
- Computer experience with Quickbooks and MS Office required.
- Knowledge of UPS Worldship or Fedex Ship Manager required.
- Must be able to lift 70 (seventy) pounds repetitively, stand, sit, and perform physically demanding tasks.
- Driving; balancing; bending; stooping; kneeling; crouching; walking; pushing; pulling; lifting; sitting; talking; hearing.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle and use a hand-truck.
- The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions such as extreme cold weather and extreme heat, rain, sleet, snow, and wind conditions.
Barista Pro Shop is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Full-Time Warehouse Representative/ Back-up Delivery Driver - Loveland, Colorado
Date Posted: 2019-05-10$13.00 per hour at 90 days, performance appraisal and raise. (Bonus for delivery driving).Do you love coffee? Do you want to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, growing environment? Barista Pro Shop is local, family-owned Coffee Wholesale Distributor. We are looking for a Warehouse Representative to join the team. Daily responsibilities would be in the Warehouse, where one would perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness, and assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. Must be open to assisting with deliveries as a back-up driver on occasion where needed.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in order for your application to be considered complete to email@example.com. The shift is Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Additionally, pay starts at $13.00/hr. We look forward to hearing from you!
Perform standard warehouse duties of loading and unloading orders, stock inventory and maintain
warehouse organization and cleanliness; assist with other warehouse activities to meet required workload demands. Must be open to assisting with deliveries as a back-up driver on occasion where needed which includes a bonus for driving.
• Load orders in preparation for transport and secure product in the vehicle.
• Assist warehouse in picking and packing orders according to the paperwork.
• Participate in physical inventories to assist with accurate stock levels and inventory control.
• Receive stock and non-stock items to ensure quantity and quality of orders are correct.
• Respond to inquiries from staff and vendors regarding the status of deliveries in a timely manner.
• Sort packages and other materials and supplies as they are delivered to the warehouse.
• Work with a wide variety of individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization.
• Adhere to all company and legal safety practices to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
• Assist other personnel as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to perform multiple, non-technical tasks.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Ability to read and follow instructions.
• Ability to understand multi-step written and oral instructions.
• Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, safety practices, and procedures.
• Lifting up to 70 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds and constantly up to 20 pounds to move product.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Balancing; bending; stooping; kneeling; crouching; walking; pushing; pulling; lifting; sitting; talking; hearing.
• Ability to drive or learn to drive Forklift and use a hand truck.
• The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions such as extreme cold weather and extreme heat, rain, sleet, snow, and wind conditions.
Barista Pro Shop is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience.