- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for September
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
- Kari Guddeck (5)
- Josh Taves (3)
- Bill Guddeck (2)
- Tom Palm (2)
- Dan Olson (2)
- Alexa Chausse (2)
- Kate Schade (1)
- Andrea Ramirez (1)
- Eliot Jordan (1)
- Steven McCoy (1)
- Amy Gross (1)
- Annelies Zijderveld (1)
- Greg Lefcourt (1)
- Julia Leach (1)
- Greg Fisher (1)
- Jay Weller (1)
- Paul Maxwell (1)
- Jared Umsted (1)
- Matthew Moseley (1)
- Ari Satinover (1)
Springing into Summer Tea!
by Alexa Chausse, National Foodservice Specialty Sales Manager @ Numi
Don't forget to check out our Drink Profit Calculator.
Let's talk tea, shall we? Did you know that tea is the most consumed beverage in the world after water? And on any given day, over 127 million Americans are drinking tea. Interesting? Here's more:
- From 1997 - 2007, tea sales grew from $1 billion to $7 billion
- Of the $7 billion sold in 2007, the foodservice segment represented $1 billion
- In 2010, the tea industry is projected to be $10 billion, 1/3 of that to be organic
- Presently, 80% of the tea consumed in the United States is ICED TEA
Chill Out with Numi - and elevate the customer experience with 'Made to Order' & Customized Iced Teas. Foodservice Iced Teas are a great way to get the most 'bang for your buck' but keep in mind . . . all teas can be iced! Foodservice operators are always looking for unique recipes and original ideas to set themselves apart in the industry and your friends at Numi have loads of creative and inspiring suggestions!
- Try icing Jasmine Green or Aged Earl Grey for a little edge and something different.
- Be creative by adding fresh herbs, fruit and fruit juices to a glass of iced black or green tea for a little pizzazz!
- Adding Numi's Simply Mint, Dry Desert Lime or Maté Lemon Green to plain black iced tea makes for an original & unique iced tea option.
- Try adding sweetened condensed milk to an iced Emperor's Puerh, Golden Chai or Ruby Chai; a twist on the traditional 'Thai Iced Tea'.
- Though Numi uses only “Real Ingredients' in our blends, Da Vinci, Monin and Torani syrups are simple ways to convert a plain black iced tea into a variety of flavor possibilities!
* Any of the above suggestions can apply to larger batches or a single serving 'made to order' glass of iced tea. These are just a few ideas to inspire your creativity! With 25 Numi blends and the plethora of herbs, flowers and fruits to choose from, you can customize your ideas to suit any cuisine, special theme or season!
* Mix it Up and keep the creative ideas a flowin'! Mixologists and bartenders from across the country are experimenting with tea infused cocktail concoctions. Numi has a collection of cocktail recipes sure to lift spirits and inspire an array of spring and summer beverage options for any occasion!
What do you get when you pack full leaf organic tea, natural herbs, real spices, flowers and fruit into a tea bag? Numi Organic Tea! Numi is known for exceptional blends with 'real ingredients' which result in unparalleled flavor profiles.
The finest black iced tea made with single-estate, whole leaf, organic black tea leaves, bursting with rich flavors. It brews to an amber liquor low in astringency and clean on the palate. Certified Organic.
Trust the Moroccans to tame the heat of summer with this classic blend of the freshest Moroccan mint and full-leaf, tightly rolled green tea pearls. Delight in this waterfall of flavor. Certified Organic.
Delicious and fruity, this brilliant ruby Fruitea blends dried hibiscus, currants, pineapple, apple, cherries, and bananas. Its naturally sweet taste makes it a true gem. Certified Organic. Caffeine free.