- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for January
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
- Bic Vu (10)
- Dana Schlingman (84)
- Dottie Foley (1)
- Elizabeth Baldwin (2)
- Jay Weller (2)
- Jillian Peck (39)
- Josh Dosh (1)
- Kari Guddeck (56)
- Katie Mingo (1)
- Landon Christensen (29)
- LaNita McDonald (3)
- Liam Bucher (48)
- Liam Bucher and Jillian Peck (2)
- Liam Bucher, Matthew Moseley, and Michelle DeBruyn (1)
- Lizzy Baldwin (10)
- Matthew Moseley (103)
- Matthew Moseley and Liam Bucher (1)
- Mikenna Curlee (54)
- Multiple Authors (43)
- Samuel Goldring (6)
- Tia Peck (47)
- Tori Stake (3)
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- Show Full Index
Lively Libations - Eat, Drink & Be Thankful (November 2019)
Friday November 1, 2019 // By Multiple Authors
Drinks and desserts that will leave you dreaming of a harvest gathering. This month's recipes are focused on bringing people together even if you can’t make it home for the holidays!
Download Printable: Recipe Cards
Kyla’s Harvest Caramel Apple Crumble Milkshake
Think apple crumble a la mode! The addition of oats to this drink creates a lovely texture.
Yield: 1, 24 oz. Drink
• 2 oz. of Mountain Cider Company Hot Spiced Cider Concentrate
• ½ oz. of Monin Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup
• 2 oz. of Monin Dulce de Leche Sauce
• ¼ cup of Modern Oats Just Oats Oatmeal
• 2 oz. of Cappuccine Vanilla Express Powder
• 1 oz. of Water
• 4 oz. of Half & Half
• 10 oz. of Ice
Directions: Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into your serving glass and garnish as desired!
Kristen’s Apple Cider Sangria
This easy, make-ahead recipe will be the perfect addition to your next gathering! The colors are reminiscent of fall, making this a beautiful centerpiece too. You can turn this into a non-alcoholic punch by substituting ginger ale for the wine.
Yield: 1, Pitcher
• 4 oz. of Mountain Cider Company Hot Spiced Cider Concentrate
• 4 oz. of 1883 Pumpkin Spice Syrup
• 1 cup of Frozen Cranberries
• 1 Green Apple (sliced)
• 1 Red Apple (sliced)
• 1 Orange (sliced)
• 1 Lemon (sliced)
• 1 Bottle of White Wine (or ginger ale for a mocktail)
Optional Garnish: Cinnamon Sticks
Directions: Slice all the fruit and pour all ingredients in a pitcher. Let the mixture sit for at least 8 hours before serving!
Elyse’s Soothing Peach & Cream Tea
As the snow starts to fall this drink will keep you warm and cozy!
Yield: 1, 16 oz. Drink
• 1 Sachet of Mighty Leaf Vanilla Bean Tea
• 2 pumps or 6 mL of Monin Vanilla Concentrated Flavor
• 2 pumps or 6 mL of Monin Peach Concentrated Flavor
• 5 oz. of Steamed Califia Farms Barista Blend Oat Milk
• 10 oz. of Hot Water
Optional Garnish: Savory Spice Shop Saigon Cinnamon
Directions: Combine the water, concentrated flavors and your tea bag in your favorite mug. Let the tea steep for 4 minutes then top with your steamed milk and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mikenna’s Fall Spiced Mimosas
These sparkling apple cider & vanilla bean cocktails are the perfect addition to any festive gathering. Cheers!
Yield: 4, 8 oz. Cocktails
• 2 oz. of Mountain Cider Company Hot Spiced Cider Concentrate
• 14 oz. of Water
• 4 oz. of Torani Vanilla Bean Syrup
• 12 oz. of Champagne
• Ice (to shake)
Directions: Combine all of the listed ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake to combine. Strain the mixture into your serving glass and garnish as desired.
This nutty, nitro concoction presents unexpected floral notes by accentuating the orange flavors.
Yield: 1, 12 oz. Drink
• 2 sachets of Two Leaves and a Bud Energize - Green Tea for Endurance
• ½ oz. of Torani Pistachio Syrup
• 12 oz. of Water
• 1 iSi Nitro Whip
• 1 iSi N2 Nitro Charger
Optional Garnish: Rim the Glass with Crushed Pistachios & a Pistachio Shell
Directions: Steep the tea bags in cool or cold water for 3+ hours (add time for stronger tea profile). Add tea to iSi Nitro Whip followed by the Torani Pistachio Syrup and swirl to mix before charging beverage. Assemble Nitro Whip start by replacing the charging cap then add the nitro charger to holder tightening until you hear gas enter the Nitro Whip. Shake well to charge beverage; the liquid should feel more dense once nitrogen gas is fully infused. Dispense into serving glass and garnish as desired!
Tobi’s Sweet Potato Chai
This unique combination is something different, yet delightfully simple.
Yield: 1, 20 oz. drink
• 2 tbsp. of David Rio Power Chai with Espresso
• ¼ oz. of DaVinci Caramel Pecan Syrup
• 16 oz. of Pacific Natural Foods Barista Series Soy Blender Plain
• ½ cup of Sweet Potato
Directions: Bake or microwave the sweet potato until aromatic and soft (time will vary depending on the size of the sweet potato). Peel the sweet potato and blend 1/2 cup of sweet potato with 4 oz. of soy milk to make your base puree. Add puree to a steam pitcher with 12 oz. of soy milk and 2 tablespoons of David Rio chai. Steam this mixture until desired temperature. Mix with caramel pecan syrup and serve!
Kristen’s Pumpkin Chai Roll
This slight twist on a classic pumpkin roll is made with delicious pumpkin cake, heavenly cream cheese filling & warm chai spices.
Yield: 1 Roll
• ¼ cup of Powdered Sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
• ¾ cup of All-Purpose Flour
• ½ tsp. of Baking Powder
• ½ tsp. of Baking Soda
• 1 tbsp. of Oregon Chai "The Original" Dry Mix
• ¼ tsp. of Salt
• 3 large Eggs
• 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
• ⅔ can of Pumpkin Puree
• 8 oz. of Cream Cheese (room temperature)
• 1 cup of Powdered Sugar (sifted)
• 6 tbsp. of Butter (softened)
• 1 tsp. of Oregon Chai Original Concentrate
Optional Garnish: A Light Dusting of Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Grease and flour the pan. Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar. (Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so it will not stick.)
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, Oregon Chai Dry Mix and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly into a greased pan.
3. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. (If using a dark-colored pan, begin checking for doneness at 11 minutes.) Once out of the oven, immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Roll up the cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and Oregon Chai Concentrate in small mixer bowl until smooth. Carefully unroll the cake. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake and then reroll the cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!
Kyla’s Salted Caramel Apple Crumble Bars
Caramel Apple crumble without all the mess! This rich and flaky dessert bar combines tart Granny Smith Apples and sweet Dulce de Leche sauce in a dessert to remember.
Yield: 12-16 bars (in a 9x9 baking dish)
Crust and Topping:
• ¾ cup of Light Brown Sugar (packed)
• 1⅓ cups of All Purpose Flour
• ¾ cup of Modern Oats Just Oats Oatmeal
• ½ tsp. of Salt
• ½ tsp. of Baking Soda
• ⅓ cup of Monin Dulce de Leche Sauce
• 3 cups of Peeled, Thinly Sliced Granny Smith Apples (about 2-3 apples)
• 1 tbsp. of Mountain Cider Company Hot Spiced Cider Concentrate
• 1 tbsp. of Unsalted Butter (melted)
• 2 tbsp. of Light Brown Sugar
• 1 tsp. of Savory Spice Shop Saigon Cinnamon
• 2 tbsp. of All Purpose Flour
Optional Garnish: Top with Caramel Drizzle and Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9 square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy and combined. Add flour, oats, salt and baking soda and beat until combined and crumbly, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
3. Reserve 1 ½ cups for the topping. Press the remaining crumble mixture into the bottom of the greased 9x9 pan, pressing it into an even layer
4. In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients for apple filling. Toss until well combined. Dump the apple mixture on top of the crust and spread it out evenly. Crumble the reserved topping over the apples, pressing some of it together to form clumps. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender (insert a sharp knife to check). Place on a wire rack to cool slightly. Drizzle with ⅓ cup caramel sauce. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled. Note: The bars will cut more neatly if chilled.
Enjoy Oregon Chai's signature blend of tea, honey, vanilla and spices at your desk or on the run. Create Nirvana anywhere. We took where it all starte...
Box(s) containing 8 packets - $5.95
3 lb. Bag(s) - $18.95
Boxe(s) containing 24 packets - $19.95
Califia's new Oat Barista Blend steams beautifully, perfectly pairs with coffee, and tastes dang-good by itself. Unsweetened and made with whole rolle...
Quart(s) - $3.70
Specially formulated to withstand high temperatures and deliver consistently smooth, velvety microfoam. It performs as well as (or even better than) d...
Quart(s) - $3.28
Case(s) of 12 Quarts - $39.00
DaVinci Gourmet Pecan Syrup is crafted in small batches to inspire coffees, crafted beverages, cocktails, culinary creations and more. Made with...
750 ml Plastic Bottle(s) - $7.75
“Dulce de Leche”, also known as milk jam, has a sweet, creamy taste and light brown color. This decadent flavor profile is created by heat...
12 fl oz. SQUEEZE Bottle(s) - $7.11
64 oz. Bottle(s) - $20.11
For work or play, these ingredients have been gathered to help boost energy and stamina: Green tea provides the right amount of caffeine (not too much...
Box(s) of 15 Sachets - $7.95
Mountain Cider Company's concentrate comes right from the apple orchard in Vermont. This delicious concentrate is all natural! The ingredients are App...
64 oz. Bottle - $29.95
No nuts, no fruit, no additives, just certified Gluten-Free oats. ...
60g Cup(s) - $3.50
Case(s) of 12 - 60g Cups - $32.00
This is where it all started. Where paradise lingers and the scent of cinnamon and vanilla drifts from the heavens. Where creation evolved to a higher...
Quart - $4.95
With a rich aroma, the new Torani Pistachio perfectly captures the taste of the earthy, complex nut. Made with pure cane sugar and natural flavors, it...
750 ml Bottle(s) - $7.35
David Rio’s newest Power Chai Espresso is inspired by ‘Dirty Chai’, which is a popular drink made in cafés by adding a shot o...
14 oz. Can(s) - $9.40
Colour: OrangeNose: Delicious blend of spices and pumpkinPalate: Surprising, pleasant notes; good combination of spices and sugar...
1 Liter Bottle(s) - $11.95
Torani Puremade Caramel Sauce has a rich, buttery caramel flavor that achieves the authentic burnt brown sugar taste found in artisan caramel. Removed...
1/2 Gallon Bottle(s) - $19.95
The unmatched flavor of Vietnamese Saigon cassia is stronger and sweeter than your best store bought cinnamon. The bark is thicker and darker than Ind...
1.65 Net Wt. Oz. Shaker(s) - $4.95
1.02 lbs. Net Wt. Container(s) - $24.95
The perfect blend of rich brown sugar with subtle, yet distinctive cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla, Monin Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup is a delightful flav...
750 ml Bottle(s) - $8.41
1 Liter Bottle(s) - $10.66
Vanilla Bean, a deep blend of black tea leaves with Madagascar vanilla, conjures up images of inhaling the heady aroma of wild vanilla as you hike the...
Box of 15 Whole Leaf Tea Pouches - $8.95
1 lb. Bag(s) - $23.95
Case of 100 ct. Pouches - $47.95
Vanilla gets serious. Seriously exotic. Take your senses on an adventure to Madagascar with this syrup. First, the aroma: seductive and inviting. It's...
750 ml Bottle(s) - $7.35
750 ml Plastic Bottle(s) - $7.35
Savor the distinctive flavor and aroma of real vanilla. Ideal as a base for espresso drinks. Gluten-Free. The proper scoop size for thi...
3 lb. Bag(s) - $23.95