BPS® Coffee Conventional Papua New Guinea

Conventional Papua New Guinea

PNGThis coffee bean is an heirloom variety grown in ideal altitudes and roasted lightly giving it a well-rounded, clean taste profile.  Opening with notes of tropical fruit, the light body of this roast is nicely balanced by a pleasant spicy cedar and chocolate finish. Washed, medium roast.


Only 15% of total coffee production in Papua New Guinea stems from plantations while the other 85% comes from the locals who tend to their small gardens.  These subsistence farmers bring their beans to the central dry mill where it is dried and packaged for our roastery. This coffee bean is an heirloom variety grown in ideal altitudes and roasted longer to accentuate natural sugars resulting in a well-rounded, clean taste profile.

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $14.95

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $14.95

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $14.95

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $69.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $69.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $69.50

Related Products

BPS® Coffee Conventional Colombia Excelso
Buy Product

Colombian Coffees are commonly known to be big, rich, chocolaty coffees with exceptional fragrance and often great acidity. This roast starts with h...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $13.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $13.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $13.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $61.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $61.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $61.00

BPS® Coffee Conventional Mexican Chiapas - Nueva Linda
Buy Product

Nueva Linda has a creamy mouthfeel with a sweet, chocolatey taste and a nutty finish.  Because of it's origins near the Guatemalan border, this...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $13.00

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $13.00

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $13.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $60.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $60.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $60.00

BPS® Coffee Conventional Natural Process Brazilian
Buy Product

The Natural Process Brazil has a creamy, caramel body, higher citric acidity, fruit and chocolate notes, and more sweetness which will produce compl...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $15.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $15.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $15.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $71.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $71.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $71.00

BPS® Coffee Conventional Natural Process Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Gelana Abaya
Buy Product

LIMITED TIME ONLY! This coffee presents a very clean, tart cherry flavor followed by an amazing blend of blueberry, lime, floral and caramel notes. T...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $19.00

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $19.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $84.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $84.50


BPS® Coffee Fair Trade Organic Sumatran
Buy Product

A full bodied coffee with a malt-like mouthfeel and a caramel finish.  This is a go-to coffee for the daily drinker that likes to customize their...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $19.00

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $19.00

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $19.00

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $84.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $84.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $84.50

BPS® Coffee Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe
Buy Product

Coming from the birthplace of coffee, this Ethiopia Yirgacheffe is wonderfully bright with floral aromas.  The taste bursts with bright citrus no...

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $13.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $13.50

1 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $13.50

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Auto Drip - $67.40

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Toddy & French Press - $67.40

5 lb. Bag, Grind: Whole Bean - $67.40

Top
Welcome ! Remember that any order of $1750 or more qualifies for free shipping, and that you will receive at least a $50 rebate towards freight if you spend more than $750.