- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for June
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
Since 1973, we’ve partnered with regional beekeepers to bring you the finest pure, raw honey. Our quality reflects the close attention and care given when crafting our honey.
We only use low-temperature melting and simple straining to maintain all the pollens, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that overheating and force filtering destroy. This often takes days, not hours, like most other honey. It’s a slow process but we think you’ll agree our Ambrosia honey is the best tasting honey around.
16 oz. Bottle(s) - $10.73
After buying this I saw it at my local grocery store for 3.99. This is over double the price for the exact same item. I don't understand why its so overpriced on this site.
April 3, 2021
vitamins and minerals that overheating and force filtering destroy
By Timothy) HAVING 2998=2362-- ihtG
March 24, 2020