- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for August
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
The unmatched flavor of Vietnamese Saigon cassia is stronger and sweeter than your best store bought cinnamon. The bark is thicker and darker than Indonesian cassia, producing a rich dark brown cinnamon. This cinnamon is great for baking, savories and flavoring drinks.
Native to Vietnam and still grown there exclusively, this cassia is thought by many to be the best. Cassia is what we here in the States commonly known as cinnamon. But in reality, “true” cinnamon is the bark of an actual cinnamon tree, whereas what we know as cinnamon is the bark of a cassia tree. We grind Saigon in small batches weekly to ensure freshness.
Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Nut Free | Vegan | MSG Free | Dairy Free | Sweetener Free
1.65 Net Wt. Oz. Shaker(s) - $4.95
1.02 lbs. Net Wt. Container(s) - $24.95
Since 1973, we’ve partnered with regional beekeepers to bring you the finest pure, raw honey. Our quality reflects the close attention and care ...
16 oz. Bottle(s) - $8.49