- Sale ItemsProducts we currently have on sale.
- New ItemsProducts we've added within the last 3 months.
- Top TenTop Ten list of best selling products for September
- BusinessCreate a business account for your caf?, church, school, etc..
- BPS® BlogPromotions, recipes, tips and more!
- Ask the ProsArticles, tools and other
information to help you grow your business.
- Extra Shot®
Clicked straight through to the chocolate page, huh? Perfect. If you’re going to try oatmilk, this is a nice one to start with. It’s creamy and rich and basically worthy of all the marketing adjectives you want in a description of a chocolate milk, only add ‘dairy-free’ to the list since it skips the cow altogether, and opts for amazing gluten-free oats instead. This one thoughtfully travels in a shelf-stable package that keeps its chocolatey contents fresh for up to a year, so you can store it in your cupboard, ready to be deployed in case of any chocolate emergencies—which actually occur way more often than you might think. So yeah, this product makes a great entry point into a new plant-based product category. Also it’s CHOC-O-LATE!
Super vegan friendly. Heat it up for a nice dairy-free hot chocolate. Or try pouring it on your cereal in the morning—amazing, trust me.
Oatmilk (water, oats), cane sugar. Contains 2% or less of: cocoa powder processed with alkali, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, calcium carbonate, natural flavors, sea salt, tricalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, riboflavin, vitamin A, vitamin D2, vitamin B12.
Quart(s) **Orders may be limited to 36 quarts per purchase** - $3.95